Two weeks ago I
ate sushi for the first time and I have to say that I hate it. I realized I don’t
like sushi. All my friends said: “sushi is the best food in the world” and
things like that and I don’t know why. I have two options to explain that: The
first one, they are very crazy, because sushi is not the best food in the world, and the second one, I’m very crazy, because i can't feel the same things. However, now
I can say that I ate sushi.... and I don’t want to eat that again.
---- Partner's questions ---
- What did you hate about sushi?
The flavour .... it was very strange and the piece of sushi was very cold.
- What do you think is the best food in the world?
I think the best food in the world is pasta with tomato sauce or ravioli.... I like it!
- Are you happy that you tasted sushi?
No, it was very terrible and i would never do it again.
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario