To be honest, when I was in high school I didn't know what to study. However, my preferences, in general, were associated with the humanist area, such as pedagogy and journalism.
On the one hand, I had always liked to teach and help the training of people who did not have the same opportunities as me. In that sense, I volunteered for four years in a vulnerable school in my city, where I helped students in the area of mathematics. But, on the other hand, I always liked speaking and writing, so journalism turned up a viable option.
Maybe I chose this career because it gives me more freedom than pedagogy. I mean, you don't have to stay 8 or more hours in a classroom and stay with disobedient children or teenager (I have the experience of my father, he has been a History teacher for thirty years).
In journalism you can take photos, make videos, report on all sides, ask about anything, etc. So i think that called my attention.
My experience at the university until now has been very good. I realized, I like this career and I want to finish it. When I graduated, I would like to work in the radio or in writing journalism, but not in media. I prefer a job in a public institution.

That's cool.
ResponderBorrarI love this photo. It brings me back memories
ResponderBorrarI also likes teach
ResponderBorrar