lunes, 15 de mayo de 2017

Post 6 - The feminist movement

The feminist movement

Since i was a child, I've always believed that men and women should have the same rights and opportunities. In fact, in the school i made a lot of investigative works that talked about this topic, specifically, the difference between men and women in the job.

I learnt about this movement when i was in the school. My History teacher was very interested  in the movement, so, she talked about it every week. I remember when she was a whole class criticizing a man who said a rude compliment in the street. 

People who believes that exists a reason to say: "men are better than women" or "we have to keep the statu quo", are very wrong. We have to recognize in each gender the same opportunities, because we don't have to discriminate between us and because there isn't a good reason to say that. That encourages a bad coexistence.

I'm a feminist, because i think that men and women should have the same opportunities. And we have to fight to conquer that ideal. 

Resultado de imagen para simbolo del feminismo

1 comentario: