Hello everyone!
First of all, i have to say that watch tv series is one of my favourite hobbies, is something i do on my free time. I have seen a lot of tv series and now, i would like to tell you some of them.
My favourite tv series are about action, science fiction and war. I remember that "Under the Dome" was the first serie i saw, which is based on the novel of Stephen King with the same name.
I think that i have to see it again, because i don't remember the last episode i saw (jeje).
Also I have seen: "Lost", "Breaking Bad", "Homeland", "The walking Dead", "Game of Thrones", "Intelligence", " The Simpsons", "CSI", "Hawai Five-0" and many more, but, at this moment, I can't remember them.
Now, i'm watching "24" with my grandfather and we talk about the episodes and the adventures of the protagonist. He loves action series too!. We have seen until the third season.
Ok, that's all!
Now, i hope to go home soon, because i don't have homework for this week, so i want to see the serie and start the fourth season to talk about it with my grandfather.
I'm in the same position, like looking for a time for watch series in my bed. :(
ResponderBorrarIs a hard work seek free time in this capitalist sistem. Burn it all
ResponderBorrar