lunes, 22 de mayo de 2017

Post 7 - A career-related website that you enjoy visiting.

Hi everyone!

Today, I want to talk about one of  my favorite websites that can be very useful in the journalism career: this is the social network Twitter.

In this social network you can "follow" the accounts of multiple public and private institutions, as well as the national and international media. I recommend this website because there is always circulating information, so you can be informed about what is happening in your city and the world at any time. 

Also, it is a good platform to discuss about some "trending topics", which are issues that mark the day and deserve the attention of a lot of people. For example, the speech of some politician or a natural catastrophe are usually trending topics. 

I visit this website every day, because it is very easy to use and I can also check it on my cell phone.
Download it now! 

Link: https://twitter.com/?lang=es


Resultado de imagen para twitter

5 comentarios:

  1. I don´t like Twitter too much, I think that the people who use it isn't really representative of some important topics.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. i don't like Twitter really. The discussion, for me, isn't on internet

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I love Twitter!!!!!! <3 what is your account?

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I use it sometimes, it's important to make acquaintances that could help you someday i think, besides you have to work with your synthesis abilities to tweet. I see that we're following each other now!

    ResponderBorrar